Summer travel deals are heating up at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, with free nights, hotel credits and customized itineraries making now the perfect time to plan a trip to Texas’ capital city. Among the new and noteworthy offers:
Stay Longer: Third Night Free – The third night’s the charm in this package, which yields suite guests a complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights. To receive the 33 percent savings, a minimum three-night stay is required. Available to book now for stays through August 31, 2017, the Stay Longer: Third Night Free package starts at $494 after the promotional discount.
Girlfriends’ Getaway Package – Girls who just wanna have fun will find plenty to do in Austin, Texas, where wine tasting, outdoor activities, shopping, sightseeing and chic dining combine for an exciting getaway. Adding to the experience is Four Seasons Hotel Austin’s recently launched Girlfriends’ Getaway Package, featuring:
- a daily $50 Hotel credit to spend on dining, drinks or relaxing massages
- 20% off 50- or 80-minute treatments in The Spa
- a dedicated concierge to assist with restaurant reservations and activity ideas
- nightly welcome amenities ranging from tasty snacks and a bottle of Rosé to inflatable microphones and guitars for late-night jam sessions.
- guaranteed late 2:00 pm checkout on the day of departure
The Girlfriends’ Getaway Package is available through December 31, 2017 with rates starting at $599 per night. This package and the Third Night Free offer can both be booked online, or guests may call Reservations at (512) 685-8100 to reserve by phone.
Overnight visitors and local residents can also take advantage of summer savings in the Hotel’s dining and spa outlets thanks to value-added specials that make Austin’s top luxury hotel even more accessible, including:
- Happy Hour in TRIO – named “Austin’s Best Happy Hour” many times over, this daily TRIO promotion features $5 off the bar menu and glasses of wine for $8 each from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
- Lobby Lounge Daytime Happy Hour – Taking place Monday through Thursday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, the Lobby Lounge’s Daytime Happy Hour features $5 beers and $8 Texas Margaritas and Moscow Mules.
- Spa Daycation – a luxe version of the Austin staycation, this Spa package includes an 80-minute massage, facial or body treatment, lunch in TRIO and access to the Hotel’s outdoor pool. Only available Monday through Thursday, Daycations start at $225 per person.
Room packages and offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Full terms and details are available on the Hotel’s website.More posts from April 2017