Four Seasons Hotel Austin is thrilled to announce a new book club program designed for literary enthusiasts who like to read between their wines.
Dubbed Literary Loungers, the bespoke program features a myriad of amenities for Austin book clubs to comfortably gather in the stylish – and complimentary – setting of the hotel’s Lobby Lounge. Available Sunday and Monday afternoons from 3:00 to 8:00 pm, Literary Loungers includes the following:
- Reserved space in the Lobby Lounge for up to 15 guests per club
- Customized “Books and Beverages” menu, including a signature cocktail themed to the club’s book selection
- House red, white and sparking wines for $8 each; Moscow Mules and margaritas for $8 each
- Complimentary glass of wine or cocktail for the guest speaker/author, if in attendance
- Discounted $5 valet parking
The Literary Loungers program began its first chapter this month and is already providing a storied evening for Austin book fans.
For more information or to reserve a book club event, please call (512) 685-8150 or send an email. Please note, reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to the event.More posts from January 2017