The first University of Texas football game of 2016 kicks off September 4 and once again Four Seasons Hotel Austin has put together an entire playbook of Longhorn-themed fun to get guests in a winning frame of mind.
Below are just a few of the activities and amenities football guests will enjoy this season:
- Upon arrival, enjoy our burnt orange floral displays, specially designed for each game by Austin’s own, The Flower Studio.
- Be sure to sign up for a square in our free Football Pool during check-in. Each home game weekend, one lucky winner will take home prizes ranging from a pair of pillows to a comfy Four Seasons robe and slippers!
- Mini-footballs emblazoned with the Four Seasons logo are available with our compliments at the Front Desk for pint-sized football fans. And guests of all ages who want to show their team pride from head-to-toe can also request free U.T. decal stickers at the Concierge desk.
- Take advantage of our complimentary drop-off shuttle to Texas Memorial Stadium, with service starting three hours prior to kick-off. Interested guests should inquire at the Front Drive for availability and specific times.
- Walking to the stadium? We’ll make sure you stay cool with our complimentary sno-cone station, providing a perfect To-Go treat.
- Before you leave, be sure to take a few minutes for a football photo op on the Front Drive, complete with a burnt orange tailgate truck, social media frames, pom poms and other props.
- After each U.T. win, the Hotel will literally light up with pride thanks to burnt orange LED uplighting on the side of the building.
- No tickets? No problem! The Lobby Lounge will offer game-day fun all season long with a Longhorn Ice Luge serving up chilled shots, a special game day bar menu featuring upscale tailgate snacks and multiple screens broadcasting games live.
- Celebrate a win (or recover from too much celebrating the night before) with healthy burnt orange smoothie shooters, offered in TRIO the morning after a U.T. victory.
Backyard at the Four
- Have what it takes to be quarterback? Indulge in a little friendly competition with fellow guests with our football toss game on the Back Lawn.
- We’ll keep the party going at the pool with enhanced game day amenities, including U.T. koozies, special menu items and more.
There’s still availability for select home football games, with rates starting at $529 per night. For more details or to book, please call (512) 685-8100 or check availability online.More posts from August 2016